Residential Estate & Letting Agents in Bournemouth
Call us on: 01202 789699

Covering all of Bournemouth & Poole

Clifftons Property Agents: Selection of Properties

Westbourne LET

A long stand client since July 2008, this client is one of my favourites. Firm but fair.

Actually I shouldn’t say that, 98% of my clients are my favourites, the remaining 2% I just want to kill them.

Anyway, as a Landlord, always be fair, honest and helpful but firm when needed and you cant really go wrong.

We have lots of clients and propertiesĀ in Westbourne but would welcome one or two more.

There is always a strong demand for the Westbourne area.


Clifftons Letting AgentsĀ  Tel: 01202 789699

Share this story :
Follow Me