Under Offer
Pokesdown, Bournemouth
£147,500

A newly refurbished 1st floor apartment located close to Pokesdown train station and only a short walk from Southbourne. Refurbished to a high specification and ready to move into!

 2 1 1
 
SSTC
Poole Hill, Bournemouth
£139,950

**150 YEAR LEASE** AN EXTENSIVELY REFURBISHED & SPACIOUS 1st FLOOR APARTMENT within this SMART REGENCY STYLE BUILDING located on the WEST SIDE OF THE TOWN CENTRE.

 1 1 1
 
SSTC
Poole Hill, Bournemouth
£139,500

**NEWLY REFURBISHED 1 BED 2nd FLOOR APARTMENT IN T/C**LARGE LIVING ROOM**SEPARATE MODERN KITCHEN**DOUBLE BEDROOM**NEW BATHROOM**NEW LEASE**

 1 1 1
 
West Cliff
£135,000

Holiday Lettings | Airbnb | Allowed. A Stunning luxury Apartment with 125 year lease. Holiday Lets & Pets Allowed. The apartment block has undergone a complete refurbishment complete with marble floor through the communal areas providing a quality finish throughout. No Chain.

 1 1 0
 
Florence Road, Boscombe, Bournemouth
£135,000

A one double bedroom, first and second floor maisonette with share of freehold and allocated off road parking. The apartment features a modern kitchen and bathroom, gas central heating and loft room. Situated close to the beach and shops. EPC D65.

 1 1 1
 
SSTC
Poole Hill, Bournemouth
£125,000

**BTL INVESTMENT**SPACIOUS 2ND FLOOR APARTMENT IN TOWN CENTRE**NEW 150 YEAR LEASE** LET FOR £600PCM (COULD RENT FOR £725PCM IF REFURBISHED).

 1 1 1
 
Under Offer
Town Centre
Offers Over £125,000

**SPACIOUS ART DECO TOWN CENTRE APARTMENT**BALCONY OVERLOOKS BOURNEMOUTH GARDENS**WELL PRESENTED**RENTS FOR £800pcm**LIFT TO ALL FLOORS**STRIKING ART DECO FEATURES TO COMMUNAL AREAS**NO CHAIN

 1 1 1
 
West Cliff
£123,000

Holiday Lettings | Airbnb | Allowed. A Stunning luxury Apartment with 125 year lease. Holiday Lets & Pets Allowed. The apartment block has undergone a complete refurbishment complete with marble floor through the communal areas providing a quality finish throughout. No Chain.

 0 1 1
 
Town Centre
£114,000

**RE-AVAILABLE!!**A great opportunity to acquire a 75% ownership of the property. (The other 25% is owned by the Housing Association and an interest amount/Rent is payable of monthly rent at approximately: £116.11 pcm.) Internally, the property needs cosmetic works and is sold with vacant possession

 2 1 1
 
SSTC
Castle Road, Bournemouth
£109,950

Ideal Investment opportunity or First Time Buy. Recently redecorated, including the communal areas, is this One Double Bedroom First Floor Flat with a Spacious Lounge and separate modern Kitchen. The property is Let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy at a monthly rent of £575. Energy Rating C72

 1 0 1
 
Page 5 of 6123456
53 properties found 102050