fbpx
Residential Estate & Letting Agents in Bournemouth
Bournemouth Office: 01202 789699
Winton Office: 01202 512520
Buy Part Now, Part later. A great opportunity to acquire a 75% ownership of the property. (The other 25% is owned by the Housing Association and an interest amount/Rent is payable of £85.94pcm.) Ready to view.
**BUY TO LET 9% GROSS YIELD** MODERNISED STUDIO** CLOSE TO BEACH AND SHOPS** FITTED KITCHEN**MODERN BATHROOM** GREAT INVESTMENT** LET FOR £695 PCM**