Properties For Sale in Bournemouth
Refine your search results
**2ND FLOOR STUDIO**SUPERB MODERN CONVERSION**SERVICED ACCOMODATION/BUY TO LET POSSIBLE**NEW 125 YEAR LEASE**WEST CLIFF NEAR SEAFRONT!**
Holiday Lettings | Airbnb & Pets Allowed. A Stunning luxury Apartment with 125 year lease. The apartment block has undergone a complete refurbishment complete with marble floor through the communal areas providing a quality finish throughout. No Chain. EPC C76. Sole Agents.
**GREAT BUY TO LET WITH SHARE OF FREEHOLD**A modern and spacious ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM ground floor flat situated on Columbia Road, Ensbury Park. The property also benefits from off road parking, gas central heating, double glazing and a private entrance. The property is offered with no forward chain. Ideal investment, currently let for £650pcm. Building insurance £115 per annum. Early viewing recommended. EPC C80.
Holiday Lettings | Airbnb | Allowed. A Stunning luxury Apartment with 125 year lease. Holiday Lets & Pets Allowed. The apartment block has undergone a complete refurbishment complete with marble floor through the communal areas providing a quality finish throughout. No Chain.
*8TH FLOOR WITH SUPERB VIEWS OVER TOWN AND SEA GLIMPSES* *UNDERGROUND PARKING* *LONG LEASE 114 YEARS* *WELL PRESENTED AND SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMODATION*
**GREAT BUY TO LET INVESTMENT £625PCM / 6%YEILD**CONTEMPORARY STUDIO APARTMENT OPPOSITE CASTLE POINT** Situated on the second floor, the apartment is offered furnished and features include double glazing, modern decor and off road parking.
Buy 50% today and the rest later. A modern & contemporary two double bedroom purpose built apartment, built in 2008, in Bournemouth town centre. The master bedroom as fitted wardrobes, luxury en suite, secure entry-phone system, lift and secure underground parking. Available NOW. EPC: C76. The Housing Association retains 50% for which you pay Â£264.38pcm as an interest only payment. You can buy additional shares of the property up to the full 100% as & when you are ready.
Buy Part Now, Part later. A great opportunity to acquire a 75% ownership of the property with the opportunity to purchase a further share of ownership in the future, as and when you are ready. (The other 25% is owned by the Housing Association and an interest amount/Rent is payable of Â£85.94pcm.) Ready to view.
Call CLIFFTONS - 01202 512520. An exceptional one double bedroom first floor flat, recently redecorated, with a spacious Lounge and modern Kitchen. The property is currently Let at £575pcm, so it would ideally suit an Investor or equally a First Time Buyer. EPC C72. Be Quick.
A private garden comes with this newly refurbished studio apartment in Bournemouth town centre.