Home Information Pack – HIP Bournemouth
Anyone marketing a three or four bedroom house from the 1st September now need a Home Information Pack and need to make it available for prospective purchasers of the property.
What does a HIP contain?
1. Home Information Pack Index
2. Energy Performance Certificate
3. Sale Statement
4. Standard Searches
5. Evidence of title
Additional Information is required for leasehold / share of freehold properties:
1. A copy of the lease
2. Any regulations or rules that apply to the property that aren’t mentioned in the lease or proposed amendments
3. Statements or summaries of service charges covering the previous 36 months
4. The most recent requests for payment of service charges, ground rent and building insurance during the 12-month period before marketing began
5. The name and address of the current or proposed freeholder, and details of any managing agent that has been appointed or proposed by the freeholder to manage the property
6. A summary of any works being undertaken or proposed that will affect the property
There are optional items that can be included in the pack if the seller wishes to make the pack more comprehensive, they include:
1. Home use and home contents form
2. Legal Summary
3. Warranties and guarantees
CLIFFTONS Estate Agents in Bournemouth delivery a full Home information Pack and is complied together by our in-house energy assessors and local solicitors, reducing the cost for sellers.
For further informations on HIP’s, please contact CLIFFTONS Estate Agents in Bournemouth on 01202 789699.
Posted: 2nd September 2007